What Is Invisalign Teen?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners
- Uses no metal wires or brackets
- Custom-made for comfort
How Does Invisalign Teen Work?
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush, and floss
- Your teeth will move gradually each week
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks
- Some teens need to wear elastics, just like with braces
Invisalign Teen is the clear way to straighten teeth without metal braces. It works by using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. You can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth, and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions. If you play sports – Invisalign is much safer than braces!
What Conditions Does Invisalign Teen Treat?
By using its advanced technology, Invisalign Teen can treat a broad range of dental and orthodontic conditions, which in the past were usually treated with traditional braces. These conditions include:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth